Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Dear readers,

As many of you have notice (if you live in England that is), that snow has fallen!  I must say I didn't see that coming. Days of anticipation, and then suddenly WHAM! Snow :) I send my condolences though to those whose car has broken down, or have been unable to receive snow. Additionally my sympathy towards those in Cornwall who believe that it may actually flood!  To those on the roads, please make sure to keep listening to the BBC, they are giving regular updates, and please be careful! And to all those who have a day off school because of this enjoy, I'm pretty certain that snow will not occur in at least another 2 years, but that's England for you. Enjoy! Now I have to go and make snow angels!

Make love, not war y'all!

XOXO

Miss Lillian

P.s Here's a a little haiku for you all

*ahem White fairies drop down,
Crystal buds fall from heavens
There is snow outside
Enjoy this snow y'all!

Comments